CONFERENCES HAVE WE ORGANISED TO DATE.
Basing on the conferences we have organised for various companies, individuals and organisations the feedback has always encouraging and we have handled the following conferences:
- APCANN conference on Child Abuse & Neglect held at Hotel Africana Kampala Uganda from 27th to 29th March 2007.
- 4th International Institute of Peace through Tourism Conference to be held at Serena hotel Kampala from 20 to 25 May 2007.
- Profit Tourism Conference to be held at Munyonyo Country Resort from 27th to 29th June 2007.
- IF International Conference that was held at Munyonyo Country Resort from 19th to 23th June 2007.
- The Common Wealth Heads of Government Meeting held in Uganda in 2007. We were in charge of the logistical support for the delegations from Caribbean Island states.
- The Africa Arab Conference held in Uganda in 2008.
- The African Union Secretariat in The Gambia and the Ministry of foreign Affairs with whom we organized a Conference on Human Rights in Golf Course Hotel Kampala October 2008.
- African Center for Global Health and Social Transformation head office in Kampala organized a Health Conference in Serena Hotel Kampala December, 2009
- 15th IBD Conference (Institute of Breweries Development) held in Lake Victoria Serena Hotel Kampala March 2011. Lake Victoria Serena Resort March, 2011- handled all the Meet and Greet services, Airport and ground transfers, Hotel reservations, Excursions and logistical ground support for the International Conference Partner.
- Inter parliamentary Union – 126th IPU Assembly in Kampala in April 2012. Lead Tour operator and in charge of excursions
- Official Excursions provider at the Uganda Communications Commission Conference: Munyonyo November 2013
- World Travel Market Africa by Reeds Exhibitions Event Organiser – for a series of local meetings and a breakfast meeting hosted in Serena for the Tourism Fraternity: January, 21st 2014.
- eLearning Africa 2014, the 9th International Conference on ICT for Development, Education and Training Kampala, Uganda, from 28th to 30th of May 2014 at the Speke Resort organised by ICWE GmbH. Mice Uganda was contracted to handle the preparation and organization of the CONFERENCE as the official Travel Agency responsible for ground handling operations, Hotel Booking Airport Shuttle Service (Airport → Different Hotels → Airport) Tourist Attractions/Sightseeing.
- Workshop for the African Amphibian Working group, 29th to 31st May in Ruhija Gorilla Lodge Bwindi, Uganda. The workshop is held after every three years. The organizers and sponsors was World Life Conservation society. The conference attracted some of the world’s renowned professors, researchers, scholars in the field of Amphibian life.
- Spotlight travel expo – Kampala 23rd June, 2015 at Serena Hotel, Uganda. The workshop is held every year by Houston marketing services. The conference attracted different companies from South Africa and Kenya. Mice Uganda coordinated the whole CONFERENCE, meet and greet services as well as accommodation for the delegate as the official company responsible for ground handling of operations.
- Spotlight travel expo – For the second year running in Kampala 15th June, 2016 at The Golf Course Hotel, Uganda. The workshop is held every year by Houston marketing services. The conference attracted different companies from South Africa and Kenya. Mice Uganda coordinated the whole CONFERENCE as per official organiser.
- HUAWEI Technologies End of Year Executive Staff Party 22nd December, 2016 at the Lawns Gardens for over 300staff members
- HUAWEI Technologies – Seeds for the Future Flag off event 29/05/2017 at Makerere University attended by the Minister of Education of the Republic of Uganda and the Ambassador of the People’s Republic of China to Uganda. Thank you for taking the time to read our ideas and placing your confidence in MICE Uganda.