Conference and Convention Design-Our up-front convention planning ensures that we understand your requirements early and are best positioned to respond to your needs. Conference planning, registration, and management can be a logistical challenge. Wouldn’t it be great if all you had to do was plan the meetings and magically have your participants appear on their own? Our service package can be tailored to meet the scale determined by program requirements, corporate culture, and budget.
TRANSPORT – we can provide transport for both the VIPS and their delegations. The following types of vehicles are available for hire:
- VIP Vehicles.
- Coaster Buses
- Luxury Coach Buses
- Extended Safari Cars.
- Service Cars to support the delegations and these include land cruiser Prado; Super Custom; Saloon cars, SUVs,etc
A daily rental rate for the chosen type of car as per above list will be charged on dry lease basis. This rate will be communicated latter. Please note that the vehicle cost is inclusive of the driver’s fees but exclusive of the fuel it is the client’s responsibility to buy the fuel, should the clients wish to have a fuel inclusive rate then this will be provided based on a daily mileage estimate.
Payment will be by three methods
- Cash payment directly but with a credit card is required as reservation guarantee
- Pre-payment by Bank Transfer to MICE Uganda and a hotel voucher will be issued for the hotel on arrival or even before travel to Uganda
- Credit card payment to a company account number that will be communicated.
All cancellations shall be guided by the cancellation policy as shall be advised.
ONGOING ACTIVITIES DURING THE CONFERENCE
Additional services needed for the conference that we take care of include:
- Coordination services
- VIP meet and greet services and handling
- Coordination of protocol services needed
- Ushering services for the Meet and greet at the airport and subsequent guest transfers to respective Hotels
- Ushering services for redirecting clients at the hotels and conference venue
- Ground transfers for clients – Transferring clients to and from the conference venue
- Conducting excursion for delegates and accompanying partners as requested
- Conducting pre and post conference tours